Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dreams Do Come True

Forever, I have wanted to sell items I have created. Over the last few weeks, a photographer friend inspired me to step out and make my dream a reality. In the past week, I have completed five baby hats...four successful baby hats and one that I must not have done something right.

The Munchkin Hat

A huge thank you to Neanner's Shop for the amazing Munchkin Hat Pattern. I have completed several of these hats in the last few weeks. My favorites are made with Caron Simply Soft and Eco yarn. The first one was Simply Soft Black and Eco Dusty Rose. The second hat was black and Simply Soft Watermelon.

I am thrilled with the results and I hope you love them, too! There is a black and white version with different sized stripe (no pics yet). I stepped into the fall colors on a few hats. The first one was a color explosion of every fall color imaginable. The second fall hat was inspired by the color of candy corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...