Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun with Flowers

Flowers are my escape...from deadlines, from stress, from all things evil. I sit down with my crochet hook and a long piece of yarn and I start chaining. The long piece of yarn transforms before my eyes into whatever it wants to be...a flower, a butterfly, whatever. The flowers are my artwork & my signature. Every flower will be unique.

To begin, I have a plain owl:



I want my owl to be versatile where any photographer could buy it and use it on any newborn. Here is my secret weapon:



And here is my girlified owl showing off the pretty flowers (and butterfly) from the picture above:

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable!! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :) I agree, I made good use of free patterns when I started my Etsy store (and occasionally still do.) I wanted to pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...