Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sneaky Peek - Mary Janes

I have a fear of making pairs...mittens, shoes, anything that needs to come out matching!

I set a goal for 2012: I will make 5 pairs of shoes (or socks) that come out the same size!

Here is a sneak peek of the first pair:


Aren't they gorgeous?!

I must admit, I was a little scared when I got a message asking for these. It's crazy to have a fear of something as small as booties. I can now breath a sigh of relief! As it turns out, I didn't have any trouble at all getting them to come out the same size. But, I was focused and made them in one sitting with no interruptions.

They still need the infamous Mary Jane strap and a cutesy little button.

Here is a close-up of the bottom:

Not too shabby, huh? lol

Pair #1 is done.

Pair #2 will be a baby gift of some adorable little baby sneakers.

One of my pairs this year will be a pair of knit socks. Just thinking of knitting socks is a little scary, but I am determined.

Are you a crafter?  Is there anything you are afraid of making (or even attempting)? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...