Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Thumper...

If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.




I read a blog post today that was an outright attack on an individual who has designed some very cute and clever patterns.

It is not my desire for you to take pity on the person who was attacked. Nor is it my desire to bring attention to the person who did the attacking. Trust me, I have done a fair amount of praying for the person who was attacked and I know that God has continued to bless her business.

Somehow you were drawn to this blog. Whether by being a fan on Facebook or through some random act that landed you here. The point is for you. You must walk uprightly. You must hold yourself to excellence. Each person must judge only himself. Make judgements inwardly if you must, but hold your tongue tightly. And do your best to guard your heart and do not let seeds of hatred grow.

If you operate in integrity and practice good morals, then you will be successful. This blog is me calling out to you to not repay evil with evil. And by all means, avoid it at all cost.




Edit: After writing this blog, I read a chapter from It's No Secret. The chapter was about resolving conflict. This book is currently free for download on Kindle, Nook and other e-readers, but only through today or tomorrow. It is a great book and definitely worth downloading even if you want to save it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...