Friday, April 20, 2012

Introducing....Fritz

If you have been around Niccupp Crochet for any length of time, you have probably seen Mr. Snowflake head. He is part of my logo, after all.



As McGowan Designs was designing my logo, I had done a clipart search for various things I love trying to find the right image to represent me.

I set to work trying to draw my own image. After all, it was a lot of work to ask someone else to come up with something from nothing. The idea struck me to use an image with a snowflake as the hat.  I sat down right away and drew this on the computer:


He has been referred to as Mr. Snowflake Head since I started this adventure in October, 2011.  Once I had the idea down for the image, I immediately came up with my slogan:

Just like a snowflake,
Every hat is unique.


And, now, 6 months later, I have named him.  His name is Fritz.  Occasionally, I get a little frazzled with project deadlines, work deadlines, meetings, meetings and more meetings and I feel as thought I am on the fritz. Mr. Snowflake Head will now be known as Fritz as an ode to the fact that his creator (me) is quite frequently, "...on the fritz."

So, not that anyone cares, but I just wanted to pass the info along. If you are ever searching the net and see some pics with Fritz, then you'll know that's my work.

I would also advise all my crocheting friends to come up with your own little representative.  Dreaming of Purls has an adorable character. If you come up with one, let me know. I would love to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...