Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Holy Kanoodles!

Holy kanoodles! I have a ton of projects in progress...I don't think I have ever had this much in progress all at once.
  1. Sock Monkey Hat & Diaper Cover Set
  2. A Pair of Barefoot Sandals
  3. A Pacifier Clip (Tutorial coming soon)
  4. An Amigurumi Goldfish
  5. TWO Tiny Crabs
  6. A fun hat with Fur
  7. Two hats inspired by Hershey Kiss candy
  8. Lace Pixie bonnet (not pictured)
These are the Amigurumi projects in progress:
Here is a close-up of the pacifier clip and barefoot sandals. I finished the pacifier clip during my lunch break, so technically, it is no longer a WIP. How cute would these be as a matching set as a gift? The pacifier clip will be posted as a Tutorial sometime in the month of May.

3 comments:

  1. That is quite a lits, best of luck with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crabs look lovely! I'll be looking forward the pacifier tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...